Fort William Scotland Travelodge
Travelodge, the UK’s fastest growing budget hotel organization, has exchanged contracts for four brand-new properties alongside a few of the UK’s leading pub organizations. Representing a £10.4m financial investment, the motels will create 60 jobs if they are open.
Currently co-located with the significant pub businesses at 66 internet sites across the country and at this time building 7 further brand new resorts right beside or above brand new pub/restaurants, Travelodge has now exchanged contracts at:
– Darlington. A 60-bed hotel on Yarm path. Mitchells & Butlers will likely to be starting an adjacent Harvester pub/restaurant. The hotel is expected to start in Spring 2012. Commercial developing works, the growth supply for the Marshall Group, will likely to be establishing. Wright Smith Cole acted on the part of Travelodge.
– King’s Lynn. A 68-bed hotel at junction of Hardwick Road and Nar Ouse Way. Greene King should be starting an adjacent Hungry Horse pub. Equity Estates should be developing the site and Carter Jonas acted on the part of Travelodge.
– Stevenage. A 71-bed hotel with an adjacent M&B Miller and Carter club on Gunnels Wood Road. The Howard Group is developer and Carter Jonas acted on behalf of Travelodge.
– Fort William. A 60-bed resort on Fort William High Street. JD Weatherpoon will undoubtedly be opening a 6, 000 sq ft outlet below the resort. Ashford Property Group are going to be establishing and Sandy Cameron and Co acted with respect to Travelodge.
The exchanges come after Travelodge’s announcement in April with this year it is looking for a 35 website, £100 million development programme using UK’s pub businesses by 2015.
The push to co-locate with club businesses in which it really is mutually advantageous also follows the effective integration of 52 Innkeepers Lodge resorts that Travelodge obtained in July 2010, all of which have actually an M&B club on location.
Tony O’Brien, UK Development Director of Travelodge Hotels, said:
“The UK’s Pub businesses would be the perfect lovers for Travelodge on websites where measurements of the hotel means it is not viable for people to use a Bar/Café, plus they offer a fantastic refreshments provide for our customers.
“Teaming up does mean that developments which are not affordable for either celebration independently become readily available. A number of the operators are now actually taking standard retail leases on institutional terms, like we do, plus the combined hotel and club development is of interest to banking institutions, funders and investors.”
Web sites being presently under building are:
Travelodge are currently co-located on 14 web sites with club companies, excluding those found next to an M&B product that have been purchased through Inn Keepers Lodge deal in July 2010:
|Hereford||Grafton Inn Freehouse|
|Ashton Under Lyne||JW Lees|
- Electronic equipment server cases Choosing yongu is the best decision