Bunkhouse Fort William Highland
The Smiddy Bunkhouse has ground floor views associated with Caledonian Canal, Ben Nevis – and views associated with the Harry Potter train (West Highland Railway line to Mallaig) which goes at night door in summer.
Should you want to book specific bunkrooms of 4 or 6 individuals in Smiddy supply & bookings is available here : please follow this link
You can find 2 alpine style bunkrooms with full sized person bunk beds. One bunkroom sleeps 4 in a family space using its own en-suite shower room. This can be perfect for families. The other bunkroom sleeps 6 persons in bunk-beds using its very own seperate shower room with 2 showers. Both bunkrooms are heated by panel heating units.
Open Plan Cooking Area
It is a fully fitted location with self storage units and shelving. Entirely loaded with crockery, cutlery, preparing utensils, pots & pans. There's an independent fridge & fridge, toaster, 2 kettles and a microwave. Excellent cooking facilities – all electric with 2 complete ovens, 2 hobs, & hoods with 8 cooking rings and 2 grills.
Open Plan Living / Food Location
Within the Smiddy we've two lengthy pine dinner tables & benches plus a new settle and dining table to over easily chair 12 next to the kitchen location. There is certainly a straightforward sitting location with a coffee table offered to relax and chat at the “fire”. There is absolutely no tv within the Smiddy – books, magazines and games are given. The inner associated with the Smiddy is virtually completely pine clad with Scandinavian light pine which provides a cushty cosy inside.
You can find 2 bath spaces into the Smiddy. Bath 1 is en-suite with a small bunkroom for 4 . It's fitted with 1 full electric shower, WC, 2 wash-hand basins, shaver point, heater. Bath 2 has actually 2 complete electric baths, WC; 2 wash hand basins; razor point and heater. There's absolutely no additional charge for showers.
We provide :
- Mattresses; mattress address and clean under sheet; pillow & pillow slip, duvet and duvet cover. All bedding is freshly laundered after each and every change over.
- All Bedding is cost-free. Beds are made on arrival
- All cooking & catering services
- Tea towels, dish cloths, washing up liquid, and cooking pan scourers
- Bin bags many spares.
- Washer in drying area along side a tumble dryer (£1 coins when you look at the meter)
- Use of 2 drying out spaces (£1 coins required for meter). The drying out space next to the Smiddy forward access is distributed to other consumers.
- NOTE : Wi-fi reception is poor in Smiddy. Our company is trying to resolve this problem however Wi-Fi is easily for sale in other parts of this accommodation
- Private towels for hire at £ 1 per towel
- Sufficient no-cost, off road parking room for automobiles, minibus and trailer
Various other services on site :
Loads of local guidance & information – bus, train & ferry information; weather condition forcasts;where going;what doing.
As part of Snowgoose hill Centre we additionally run just about every day adventure days & task breaks in paddlesports, dinghy sailing and mountain tasks.
Use of lecture room for as much as 12 people