Fort William Highland Registry Office
This can be a non-religious ceremony performed by a registrar. You are able to book a service with us and we'll get in touch with you to definitely confirm a registrar is present.
You're promoted to meet up with us ahead of the service to go over what you should like. You'll have it as easy, individual or conventional as you desire. Please additionally negotiate photographs and video clip recording together with your registrar.
You can include:
- Music - stay or taped
- Private vows
If you should be planning a municipal relationship subscription, you've got the options of a complete ceremony or an easy subscription.
You can get married or have a civil partnership registration anywhere in the Highlands, from an old palace, to a village hallway or a high quality place. You may have a ceremony in a suite in one of our subscription workplaces.
We ceremony rooms in a number of our offices in Highland. Silk plants and songs are often provided, however may bring your own. Just see our directory of workplaces for contact information for all venues with ceremony rooms. Our main offices are:
- Highland Archive and Registration Centre - our appealing ceremony room features sitting for parties from 4 to 130. You are welcome to make a consultation to look at the rooms. Parking can be acquired with area for bridal or civil partners' vehicles at the entry
- Portree - discover sitting for as much as 100 individuals and handicapped access. The building can be found in the middle of Portree, only some minutes go through the picturesque fishing harbour, the bay with dazzling views regarding the Cuillins and primary town square
- Wick - the city Hall is an attractive Victorian building which has recently been entirely refurbished with wood-panelling plus some of the town's number of paintings. It has two areas. One is appropriate functions as high as 25 people in addition to other can accommodate 60. There was disabled access to the room on a lawn floor
- Dingwall - our chamber can accommodate to 60 guests and has now disabled access. The town hall can accommodate up to 160 men and women
- Fort William - accommodation can be acquired for as much as 100 friends
- Inverness town-house - as a result of remodelling task town House it is really not currently available for civil ceremonies
Times for ceremonies
Circumstances for a Registrar to attend would be by agreement amongst the few therefore the Registration Service. Please be aware that we are not designed for ceremonies on 25 and 26 December and 1 and 2 January.