Fort William Highlands cottages self catering
Sleeps 6 in 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin. 4 star self-catering accommodation.
The Old Stables is a converted rock courtyard cottage, formerly a stables. Open-plan kitchen, dining and living area with sliding doors which available onto its private cobbled courtyard. Redwood pine wooden flooring throughout. The residing location benefits from an element granite wall with wood burning kitchen stove.
One of a trio of courtyard cottages occur the gorgeous Scottish Highlands. Like the various other Alltshellach Cottages, this cottage dates from 19th century and has already been became 4 star self-catering getaway accommodation.
Open plan kitchen, dining and living location. Large master suite with king-sized bed and en package bathroom with bathroom and walk-in shower. Hexagonal 2nd double bedroom (formerly a vintage dairy). Twin bed room. Second restroom with toilet, shower and bath. Energy / drying space with washer-dryer and space to hang coats and leave hiking shoes.
7 minute walk to neighborhood club (Loch Leven resort), 10 minute drive to convenience shop (Ballachulish), main Highlands location with close distance to road links (A82).
- Component granite wall surface in living location
- Wood burning kitchen stove
- Digital television / Freesat package
- DVD player with selection of DVDs offered
- iPod dock
- Totally free WiFi
- Electric hob & oven
- Washer / dryer
- Fridge and fridge
- Travel cot and large seat on request
- Energy / drying out area with washer-dryer
- Oil fired main heating with exceptional insulation
- Personal cobbled courtyard with outdoor furniture
- Short-breaks readily available outside peak period (November – March)
- Leasing includes using linen, towels, heating, electrical energy
- Parking (for 2 cars)
- No animals allowed