Fort William Highlands tourist Board
BY FORT WILLIAM
WESTERN HIGHLANDS OF SCOTLAND
The Logs is a detached Norwegian sign residence
situated 3 kilometers north of Fort William in a peaceful rural environment.
It includes self-catering accommodation
of a top standard for as much as 10 people.
- Conventional electric split-level range
- Petrol hob
- Microwave oven
- Fridge & Freezer
- Dish Washer
- Automatic washer & Tumble drier
- NSA water purification device
- Iron and ironing board
- Gasoline central heating
- Heated water urn
- Wood burning stove in lounge
- Free WiFi
- Ipod Boombox
- Colour TV with Freesat, VCR and DVD
- Colour TV DVD Combo
- High chair
- Payphone using inbound telephone calls
- A gazebo with patio heater and BBQ and picnic tables
- 3 mountain bikes
- Lockable, fishing rod field, 18 feet long (5.9 metres) - attached to the outside the residence
- Ample parking
Prices consist of all fuel, gas and electrical energy, plus bed linen, duvets and towels.
A minimum deposit of £200 is payable to secure the reservation, using the balance become paid 6 days just before your arrival. There was the very least £150 safety deposit (returnable) payable on arrival.
The Logs is allow on a regular foundation from 4pm Saturday to 10am Saturday.
Take note that we just accept 1 puppy per celebration. While there is farming land with livestock in the vicinity, it is important the pet is well controlled.