March 20, 2021
Fort William Scotland Caravan Parks
Bunroy Caravan & Camping Site is scheduled in 9 acres of secluded parkland regarding banks of this River Spean and it has level grass in the middle of sheltering woodland.
Our on-site services feature:
- Toilet/shower block with hot baths, hot and cold water and razor things. We check all of them frequently and cleanse all of them each day.
- Electric hook up points (10Amp) for caravans & motorhomes and tents.
- All our hard standing pitches have 10 amp electric hook ups.
- WIFI access
- Covered meal washing and vegetable planning sinks.
- Laundry space with coin-operated automatic washer, tumble dryer and iron. Sinks with hot and cool water for hand washing of garments.
- Drying room.
- Fridge & fridge for campers’ usage.
- Chemical lavatory emptying point and engine house grey water disposal point.
- Payphone & tourist information room with publications and games to borrow through your stay here.
- Canoe starting is achievable from the website it is susceptible to lake conditions.
- Direct access from website to woodland walks.
- Year-round caravan storage space
Share this article
Fort William Scotland Travelodge
December 20, 2015
Bed and Breakfast in Fort William Scotland
August 9, 2017
Accommodation Fort William Scotland
February 18, 2018